Friday 2 August 2013

The Rock Speaks On Whether Or Not He Will Ever Wrestle A Match Again


The Associated Press recently picked up a story with quotes from Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson where the former WWE Superstar commented on whether or not we have seen the last of him competing in the ring.
Many fans have speculated that Rock’s final match in his pro wrestling career was the loss to John Cena in their rematch at WrestleMania 29. While that is not necessarily the case, if it were to be the last match for The Rock, he is just fine with that.
“I’d like to leave it open. But if I’d never wrestle again, I’d be very content with that,” started off the future WWE Hall Of Famer. “Winning or losing never really mattered to me. The whole idea was to put on a great match. Got injured in that match. Still was able to walk out on my own, which I was more happy about.”
So will Dwayne Johnson ever step foot inside the squared circle again to wrestle? ‘The Rock says,’ “I don’t know. We’ll see.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment